We advise clients in two primary areas:
- Partner Selection: We conduct an in-depth review of your current program to identify strengths and target areas of potential improvement. We then manage the RFP process, including creation and distribution of the proposal (including a clear outlining of your situation and program objectives), analysis of results, interviews with prospective partners, and final recommendations. Finally we work closely with you during the contract-negotiation process to offer our perspective on key contract points and advice on ways to protect your interests.
- Ongoing Program Management and Evaluation: We offer a range of services to maximize program revenue and reduce the time you need to spend on managing your program. These services include:
- Drive account acquisition to ensure the greatest amount of royalties are earned.
- Creation of actionable reports that enable you to assess progress toward program goals.
- Identification of new products and services that will generate additional sources of revenue and reduce expenses.
- Review and approval of marketing materials.
- Analysis of new product offerings.
- Strategy development and implementation.
- Facilitation of meetings with affinity partners to ensure that the program is receiving appropriate levels of attention.